Engineers, Technicians …
Your trade make sense to us!
Want to join an international company ?
By filling up this form, we can start getting to know each other,
this is maybe the beginning of a great collaboration!
Our job offers
After the form, you will find a tool
called “Ziggeo”, our video CV tool!
Easy Skill Australia is proudly contributing to train the Australian workforce of tomorrow that will be involved in the engineering, construction and sustainment of the future Australian Defence Capabilities through a Graduate Program Initiative.
The objective is to increase the local content by sending over to Europe, Australian students for a 6 months internship at our European industrial partners involved in Defence in order to have them trained and skilled up before returning to Australia and increasing their chances of being enrolled in the large Australian defence projects.
If you are an Australian student enrolled in Systems/Softwares Engineering in an Australian university, we currently have a dream opportunity for you atone of the largest Defence and Aerospace company in the world !!
If selected, you will do a 6 months paid internship in Paris, France to be trained at the HQ followed by a permanent role offer in the Australian subsidiary in Sydney, NSW.
· Provide support in the development of an Observation and Tracking systems
· Provide support in the development of a brand new mixed target generator
· Work on the target generator to add synthetic content overlay on real world video streams (aircrafts, missiles, helicopters, etc.)
· Participate to the System Specification, System Design, the Coding and Testing
· Comprehensive knowledge in applied mathematics
· Software Development on C#, C++, JAVA
· Optronics (IR, laser), data processing, image processing
· Real time software processing
· HMI development
· Analog and digital electronics
· Master in optical/optronic engineering / systems engineering or Software Engineering (ideal)
· Bachelor of Systems or Software engineering with a background in Optical/Optronic (minimum)
· Strong personal commitment for project success
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Problem-solving, positive attitude
· Location of the internship: Paris area, France
· Duration: 6 months
· Advantages: Flights and Visa paid, Gratuity and Living Allowance
Note: You do not need to speak French to apply for this internship opportunity
We are currently looking for an experienced Electrical trades / Technicians for one of our clients in the Navy to work on a 12-month project, in Adelaide.
Project: Maintenance of large rotating electrical machines with an emphasis on large DC Electric Motors (2 to 10 MW) from the French manufacturer: JEUMONT ELECTRIC
Some typical experience and skills would include:
Profile : Experienced Technician on the construction or maintenance of large rotating equipment that include a DC motor.
Citizen holding a NV1 security clearance is an advantage